Calls for abstracts and workshops are now open for the 5th Canadian Obesity Summit!
Canada's Largest Obesity Conference is Back in 2017
Submit Oral and Poster Presentation Abstracts and Workshop Proposals by October 24th
CON-RCO has spent the last decade fostering a community comprised of like-minded experts who recognize obesity as a chronic disease, partners who work to prevent and treat it, and the people who live with it daily. Every other year, we bring that community together to share, learn and network at the Canadian Obesity Summit (COS)
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of CON-RCO, showcase your research and connect with your peers at the 5th COS in Banff, Alberta next April. The Summit will bring together researchers and health professionals from across disciplines, policy makers, nonprofits and industry partners for five days of:
- Accredited workshops
- Oral and poster presentations from leading researchers
- Clinical skills development
- Networking and social events
- …and more.
Watch for announcements on registration and an updated schedule coming soon. See you in Banff!
- October 24, 2016: Abstract submission closes
- December 1, 2016: Notification of abstract acceptance
- December 2016: Summit registration & hotel bookings open
- March 6, 2017: Pre-registration deadline
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT